Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics
Same-Day Dental Restorations
CEREC® one-visit restorations allow Dr. Burns to plan, produce, and insert an individual ceramic crown during your first (and only) appointment, using a digital impression. At Jeffrey S. Burns DDS, we use CEREC® Technology to create the following types of immediate restorations:
- Inlays and onlays
- Clear aligners
- …and more!
During this efficient and highly reliable process, we are able to acquire a 3-D image of your tooth and email it to the dental lab for the precise design of your restoration.
6 Great Benefits of CEREC® Crowns:
Why having dental work done at Jeffrey S. Burns DDS is the only way.
- Fast—Crafting and placing your crown in just one visit is not an exaggeration. All in a day’s work, we’ll take a digital impression of your tooth and send it to our in-office CEREC® machine which immediately designs a dental crown and sends it to our milling machine. Once your replacement crown is complete, we’ll fit it on your tooth, make any necessary adjustments, and send you on your way!
- Convenient—CEREC® crowns look as nice and natural as traditional crowns, yet they take a fraction of the time and effort required of their counterparts. There’s no waiting days or weeks for crowns to be made which also eliminates the burden of multiple-visit scheduling.
- Reliable—Boasting two decades of clinical research and practical experience to support its success, the CEREC® single visit approach has been used to preform more than eight million restorations worldwide. Our doctors use high-quality ceramic material to match the natural color of your teeth as they implement the advanced CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing) system: a camera, computer and milling machine.
- Precise—Dr. Burns uses a special camera to take accurate impressions of your damaged tooth which are transferred and displayed on a color computer monitor where he applies CAD technology to design the restoration. CAM automatically creates a flawless restoration for your tooth.
- Comfortable – Since the CEREC® approach is done in one visit, there is only one numbing process and one placement process. That means fewer injections than required for the placement of traditional crowns. What’s more, CEREC® patients are not sent home with a temporary crown, which eliminates any possibility of discomfort that can result from leaving the tooth vulnerable. Our patients find that less drilling is quite thrilling,
- Durable – If you are wondering if the speed of the CEREC® method might reduce the quality of our crowns, nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, CEREC® crowns are made of an advanced ceramic composite that contains alumina which ranks just under diamonds on the hardness scale. In the constructing of your replacement tooth, alumina is softened by blending with other ingredients, giving it a translucency that looks like your natural enamel and a durability that lasts a lifetime yet isn’t so hard that it wears away your natural neighboring teeth.
Quick, convenient, and made to last a lifetime, CEREC® Same-Day Dental Restorations have proven to be a game changer when it comes to saving smiles and restoring teeth on the go. We guarantee a comfortable fit and a natural look as we customize your treatment in just one day. Call us today to schedule your CEREC® appointment! Jeffrey S. Burns DDS Phone Number 540-740-8937